Monday 27 January 2014

Portfolio Finished


There were a few hiccups along the way with creating my portfolio but over all I found it an enjoyable experience. I'm happy with my reflective journal and after a bit of time I got into the swing of things and liked using the multimedia format.

I also really enjoyed designing my Zine for Hobbs London however there were technical difficulties along the way, for example having to start from scratch because of corrupted files. I began making my zine using Photoshop however my trial ran out. By this point I'd already created my images that I wanted so I thought id try Publisher as I've used the programme before. I used a booklet format and set it to print on both sides. However when I went to the printers I was told that it is a hard format to work with as the page parameters cant be altered. I wasn't happy with the back couple of pages as there were words that were cut off, I realise that this doesn't look very professional. Over all I was happy with the design and content of my zine but in future projects I will be using Photoshop over any other programme as I know that I can achieve the out come that I am after.

I am really enjoying the course so far and I like blogging which I haven't done before. I enjoyed working in a group for the Brand presentations as I felt as a group everyone pulled their weight and put in equal effort which is something I've not experienced before with group work.

No comments:

Post a Comment