Monday 2 December 2013

It's not splashing out I swear.

I have to say at the start of the year I was finding living on a student budget quite a challenge as before my pay checks would be used for clothes and shoes etc. Where as now it has to go on boring things like washing up liquid and cereal.

However I am trying to adapt to the ways of student living by finding myself little treats here and there (which is basically something cheap that I can justify spending some money on)  So far I have found these beauties...



I had been practically drooling at the window of Accessorise and Monsoon looking at these beautiful beaded bags until I took a little trip to Primark and found this cheap alternative for Christmas time for just £10.

 
 
I'm also a bit of a fiend for velvet so it was like all my Christmases coming together when I found the following...
 
 
 
These emerald green patterned leggings are perfect for the cold and are really eye catching, I'm hoping in a good way. The best things about these however is that they cost me a mere £3 Yes, three squids, which is hardly a dent in the bank account. I saw them in a market in The Victoria Centre in Nottingham and I've been wearing them at every chance I have to get in the festive spirit.



I also found this when I went to the Urban Outfitters shop opening in Nottingham. It was a pack of two for £6,  so £3 each, which I decided to split with my flat mate. More Velvet!



In the same market shop that I found the pretty leggings I also found this faux leather gold embroidered skater skirt. I wasn't sure if I could pull of the leather skirt look however I feel the embroidery gives it a feminine edge and more my style. Again I'm really pleased with this as its perfect for with a pair of tights and a jumper now its getting colder. Again the icing on the cake was that it was only £7. Happy Nicole.


Its needless to say that studs are the bee's knees and that really sold these wedges to me. I found them in the New Look sale for just £15, they are so easy to walk in and really jazz up a plain outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment